Mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mana LS Rules ect.

Go down

Mana LS Rules ect. Empty Mana LS Rules ect.

Post  KujataRyushi Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 am

Hello everyone, many of you that read this will have heard this 1000 times but finally i got time to put this down on the website... You will hear me say a lot, Mana linkshell is not about a group of ppl working to better themselves but about a family working to better each other. let me explain.

Most of you know i am a returning player like many of you are also I have a lot of endgame experience not only with events but with leading. I can honestly tell you I have never been in one linkshell where i truly felt at home and happy with until I made my own. The level of greed in those linkshells is outrageous which brings us to Mana's first rule. DONT BE GREEDY.. As I've said in linkshell before we do not use the point system because I encourage life outside of ffxi. Not being at an event will not be held against you if there is a irl situation or you have work or something like that just let me know whats going on. but please please and this is one of the only times I will ever get mad is if you are online leveling or camping a nm or crafting while we have an event there is no nm the ls cant camp with you and eventually the money we gain as ls will be used to help level certain players crafting skills (as eventually i will want a 100+3 crafter of each craft in ls)

The reason Greed is the biggest problem in this type of ls is because there is no set in stone system of how items and gil are distributed i believe in linkshells doing things for players that they cant do themselves for example how many of you can easily go out and buy a 2 million gil Peacock charm or whatever the price is now. while some may be able to most cannot. This ls is about working together to easily make that 2 mil gil buy a peacock charm and give it to one of the members in that case the ls just obtained something that that member would of never been able to do on his own at least without great time sacrifice extremely hard work and luck.. the point is this way the linkshell can gear its members to the elite and thats my goal to be elite. In a few months i want to move on to endgame. and by that time i want to be very close with all of you I want us all to be used to working together.

Eventually you will notice the things we do now will prepare us for later. Garrison runs almost exactly like a dynamis the nms will kill will eventually turn into hnms which will turn into Gods. everything leads to something and as we advance so does our pockets.

As for rules..

Dont be Greedy all things will come in time.
Language I dont really care about but remember some people might please try to keep it minimal.
Please dont make any discrimnating remarks of any type.
If your online at the time of an event BE THERE!

KujataRyushi

Back to top Go down

Mana LS Rules ect. Empty Re: Mana LS Rules ect.

Post  KujataRyushi Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:42 am

as an addition to what was said id like to just let you all know that before i quit i ran als very similar to this one at least what this one will be. Within the first few months we did plenlty of BCNM Garrisons and killed a few NMs we obtained for ls 3 Mercurial kris's 2 PCC and 1 Osode. WHen ppl see the mana pearl above your head i want them to know b4 they even examine you your gear is elite and it will be eventually.

KujataRyushi

Back to top Go down

Post  KujataRyushi Sat May 02, 2009 1:04 am

Another addition cuz apparently the first post wasnt clear enough.

Our LS works together to make millions of gil WE SELL ALL THE ITEMS WE GET UNLESS ONE IS NEEDED BY A MEMBER... WE COLLECT THE GIL THEN TAKE TURNS BUYING THINGS FOR EACHOTHER THAT WE OTHERWISE WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD.. before something is bought it will be discussed in ls, majority rules. thank you

KujataRyushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down