Mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help me with Scroll Of Utsusemi: Ichi from shanelee

5 posters

Go down

help me with Scroll Of Utsusemi: Ichi from shanelee Empty help me with Scroll Of Utsusemi: Ichi from shanelee

Post  shanelp1 Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:34 pm

hey guys i need Scroll Of Utsusemi: Ichi so i can lvl alout more so as soon as i can get it the sooner i get to lvl up war to 75 thank you Very Happy

shanelp1

Back to top Go down

help me with Scroll Of Utsusemi: Ichi from shanelee Empty Re: help me with Scroll Of Utsusemi: Ichi from shanelee

Post  Aku Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Ill help if I am high enough
Aku
Aku

Back to top Go down

help me with Scroll Of Utsusemi: Ichi from shanelee Empty Re: help me with Scroll Of Utsusemi: Ichi from shanelee

Post  Lydric Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:47 pm

yea i will too
Lydric
Lydric
Admin

https://manaffxi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshiP00h Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:51 am

I'll help if I'm a high enough level... =)
YoshiP00h
YoshiP00h

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayners Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:47 am

are you talking about the Sea Serpent Grotto part? i solo'd it, all you need is sneak/invis/etc. but i will come as 61 sam if you need help.
Wayners
Wayners

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum